WE NEED SAMPLES OF YOUR FRESH FERMENTED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR OUR EAT LAC PROJECT!
Are you a fermentation enthusiast who wants to help reveal all the details about the science behind fermented fruits and vegetables? The EAT LAC Team is receiving freshly fermented fruits and vegetables to investigate the microbial critters in these lactic-acid fermented products.
- Print out the sample submission form below and follow the instructions in the form to collect your samples.
- We only accept ferments that are primarily composed (greater than 50%) of fruits or vegetables.
- We only accept "fresh" ferments. “Fresh” means the sample is taken immediately after fermentation is complete and before your ferment is stored in the refrigerator.
- If you live in the Davis-Sacramento area, we will arrange a drop off time within 24 h of sample collection.
- If you do not live in the Davis-Sacramento area, please download the submission form and contact us at eatlac-at-ucdavis.edu.